Huwebes, Pebrero 2, 2012

Are you a REAL CHRISTIAN? Are you a REAL FRIEND?

1 Cor. 1:17~ "He who is joined to the Lord is one spirit." If we criticize and judge carelessly, this proves that we are not in the spirit. Someone questioned if I am really a Christian, and to think that she is also a Christian, she criticized and judged me carelessly... then asked.. " Are you really a Christian?" and I did not answer. Because GOD knows who's who. A real Christian is not someone HOLY, VICTORIOUS, ZEALOUS in serving and going to church, a real Christian is someone who walks by the mingled spirit. So I am doing my very best to cling to my spirit where Christ dwells... because walking by the spirit will free me from Satan's authority! Now, I ask you, are you really a Christian? Let GOD answer that for you. Hallelujah! ♥
If it is said that someone who carelessly judge and criticize others are living by the flesh and is under Satan's authority, it implies that we, as human beings CAN criticize and judge but in the right way.
How is that? For example, I have a friend who has a dark complexion and always wear black... I can tell her personally and privately ... my friend, I hope you won't mind, but it's best that you wear light colored clothes because wearing black will just make you look darker. This is criticizing and judging sincerely, making sure that your friend is not offended or hurt or humiliated. GOD does not require us to be QUIET and just shut up to prevent sin. He wants us to SPEAK UP. GOD does not prohibit us from being angry, we can be MAD but without sin. I have learned that whatever we do, we will have enemies who will challenge our faith and will try their best to lose our control and cling to our flesh. Satan is working double time these days, he is working overnight and using all his resources to recover Christians who were once under his authority. Will we let him trick us? Satan is deceitful and very very wise. But as children of GOD, who is the wisest and the greatest... we should stay strong and always cling to our mingled spirit so we are safe from all works of evil. If you know that your family or friends or strangers are being used by evil to turn you away from GOD, the best thing to do is to get your bible, use the living words of GOD as your weapon. And the last resort is to IGNORE and just continue walking with the spirit and let GOD do the rest for you. Because GOD is a fair judge. He is faithful to his people. Always say to yourself that if GOD is in you, nobody can be against you. Praise the Lord!
A real friend for me, can criticize and judge me sincerely and not carelessly. A real friend is someone who won't hurt you but will never leave you at your lowest. JESUS is my best friend. He's always been with me and I will never be alone. ^_^

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento